Northern Neurology Services is the new name for the practice of Dr Nicholas Crump. With a change of name and, some changes in location, Dr Crump and his team are pleased to continue offering the highest standard in clinical and patient care.
Existing patients are welcome to attend at
- Suite 4.1, 10 Martin Street, Heidelberg
- The Private Specialist Centre, Level 2, 230 Cooper Street Epping
- Shepparton Visiting Service, Maude Street Medical 96 Maude Street Shepparton
We look forward to receiving referrals for new patients to our email address email@example.com or fax 1300 136 568
Dr Nicholas Crump is a Neurologist and Clinical Neurophysiologist who offers private consulting services in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and the Goulburn Valley region.
As a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Nicholas completed subspecialty training in Neurophysiology and Electrodiagnostic medicine, achieving the highest level of qualifications under the Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologist (ANZAN) guidelines for neurophysiology.
Patients are referred by the General Practitioner or another Specialist for assessment and management of neurological and neurophyisiological disorders.
The clinical team at Northern Neurology Services offer subspecialty training, qualifications and experience in:
- General neurological disorders
- Immune mediated and inflammatory conditions that affect the brain spinal cord nerves and muscles
- Common neurological conditions such as migraine, epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Peripheral neuropathies muscle diseases and Myasthenia Gravis
- Routine nerve conduction studies and EMG, seeing patients requiring both a consult and NCS/EMG in a comprehensive single session
NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS MANAGEMENT
Dr Nicholas Crump & Associates are pleased to advise the introduction of new services to our practice.
These specialised services have been added to offer patients treatment options with the following Neurological conditions:
- Cervical Dystonia
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Chronic Migraine
BOTOX® (botulinum toxin type A) treatment is indicated and reimbursed for all of these conditions under the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS). If you have made a diagnosis or query any of these conditions, please contact our Administration Team.